Our people work closely with the latest security technologies to ensure the safety of your people and your premises. From a friendly face on reception or gate house, to mail-room duties, CCTV surveillance and rapid response services, our clients are always assured of a professional service delivered by a highly motivated team.
All our officers have passed a rigorous recruitment process and mandatory SIA and CRB screening processes. This involves a face-to-face interview, stringent screening procedures, and in-house induction training culminating in an examination.
For more information
Aspis security officer undergoes a full 5 year screening to BS7858 standards before commencing operational duties. In addition, we maintain an experienced team of reserve security officers to provide cover in an emergency and also to assist in new contracts where it is essential to have experience and stability from the outset.
Our recruitment, training and staff development process ensures that all our staff demonstrates the following:
- A background that meets the comprehensive vetting processes of Aspis Security
- Reliability at all times
- Trustworthiness and honesty
- Proficient in both written and oral communication
- Smart and presentable appearance
- A commitment to the highest standard of client care
- A verifiable employment and education record
- Good judgment and self-discipline
- Ability to function as a team member, and work within established procedures